After much speculation, it is almost certain that Sammy will be launching its Gingerbread Galaxy S successor on April 13 in India, one of its largest markets. The news has been given by Samsung officials. Further, Samsung today cleared that it will indeed be launching its Galaxy S II in April, albeit it will be a gradual roll-out. This essentially means that some regions will get it earlier than others. And it seems India will be the earliest of those countries!
Another great news for eagerly anticipating SGS2 fans is that the company will roll out the phone with a 1.2 GHz processor in place of the earlier planned 1 GHz processor. You can check the articles which point out these facts.
- Samsung launching SGS II in India on April 13
- Samsung confirms SGS II launch in April
- SGS II AP upgraded to 1.2 GHz
- Samsung says Galaxy S II still on track for April (electronista.com)
- Samsung: “Galaxy S II coming this month” (dialtosave.co.uk)
- Confirmed: Samsung Galaxy S II set for April launch (slashgear.com)